Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ho Ho Hooooooooolllllly Cheese

I traded in the surfboard.....................................for a sportscar! OK I didn't really, but I did trade it in for a Mini Mal, a bigger board that's alot more fun. You could get up on the crack of dawn on it, have tea while surfing, and go for a jog while you are out at sea - this is my favourite as everyone on shore thinks you're walkin' on water.
Enough shite.
I just want to wish all at home, and abroad, a very merry christmas hols.
Here comes the list:
To the countless people I leave out, get over it, I'm under pressure and just forget things from time to time! Hehe
Family: Have a great one! Hope all is well back home, and in Spain and U.S., we'll all meet up in August for pints in Spain! Woo Hoo!
Helge & Jessica: Happy Xmas, hope your cats get some great presents.
Sean & Kim: I love myself, but you guys are a close second most of the time. Hope the early new year brings no surprises, just exactly what you expect to happen.
Simon & Marina: Get a house god damn it! It's my turn ta cook when I get back, Simon sort out your cd's.
Pads & Rob: Have you room for a crazy old fool in that apartment when I get back? I found one beggin' on the street here.
Da Dunnes: Happy Christmas! Hope you are all well, and pleasantly tipsy on christmas morning.
Irene: Merry Xmas! Hope I'll be over in one piece early in the new year, for surf, tossin' turf and a barn dance or two.
Milo: You crazy cat. Have you heard from Frank Beard recently?
Bundy: You looked lovely the last time I saw you. beandolan@gmail.com is my address and nellies is: not here anymore, due to spam!
The Kelly's: Have a great Xmas hol, we'll have a glass of wine over here in your honour, and possibly sacrifice a Turkey or two, depending on Safeway and their stock levels.
Hazel and Laura: Hope trad is going well, can't wait to get back for a good sesh. Laura what we had was magic!
Jerome: Hope France doesn't hold on to ya, remember you're Irish now! I swear I won't talk about anything rude when I'm back
Marie: Lookin' forward ta some hearin ya belt out the Lunasa! Don't let college turn you into a student!
Ronan: Keep up the music, Pints on the sunday when I'm back
Bill: Grow a beard, it'll be fun!
Aileen: Happy hols, hope to jam on the guitar when I get back!
Raychel: You have to come out, the old team back again! Start saving...
Eddie Carroll: We're still doing what we want would ya believe!
Davy Curley: Have a great Xmas man, hopefully I'll be meetin the auld cousin soon
Eamonn Hatton: Harmonica lessons for me when I'm home, I'll give ya 30 an hour
Eddie K: Hope the music is going great, can't wait ta hear it all again.
Fergal Cox: Missin' the craic with ya man, lookin' forward to a winter afternoon beside the bar in the shack.
Foxy: You stud muffin
Pat Holloway: Have a great Xmas Pat, lookin' forward to seein ya when I'm home. Homemade soup and brown bread, and I'll do the best Brasso job You've ever seen!


OK have ta go, I'm in a library would ya believe, only two internet computers in town are here, and they are booked in for 2 minuites time.
Happy Hols everyone!
Happy New year to all!
Bean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home