Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Greetings!
So I've shtuck up a good few pics again. I've put them in a few different groups 'cause there's lots.
I sometimes forget to mention things that happen out here in the blog, until it's far to long after them. Such as the ninth member of the gang, yes that's right, there is someone else....
Dirty Henry to his friends, Henry to his Mam, and "You pig!" to the ladies.
Dirty Henry speaks his mind, and isn't afraid to say what comes into it. Legend of sorts, but he can get the gang into trouble sometimes, so here's a few shots of Dirty Henry on a night out.
Enjoy
Slan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home