Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Friday, January 27, 2006

The High Thirties

Pretty much the entire week, sometimes wandering into the forties, sometimes falling below twenty at night, but it stayed in the thirties alllll night last night.
Rock and Roll.
Went to see Seamus Begley and Jim Murray Wednesday night.
Savage.
Chatting to Begley after, was supposed to have session yesterday but didn't, he's giving me a ring next week when he's back in Melbourne. Isn't that gas, one of the most respected trad heads is meeting up with me for a session! Very excited about that.
Also I believe Andy Irvine is going to one of the Monday night sessions in a few weeks time, which would be amazing, Lily Savage.
Anyway work is fine, Scotland still don't have jobs, but I believe effort is being made!
Well with work we don't have many adventures at all now. But I am going to get tickets this week for the Australian Grand Prix, which is five minutes walk from where I live!
It's around 110euro for the entire weekend, which is a fraction of the price of what I'd pay to go to any other one when I get home.
I've ta go get breakie now soon, chat y'all later.
Here's some pics:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're famous!

Checkit out: http://www.songwriter.ie/dolanBrian.html

-sean

6:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooops

http://www.songwriter.ie/artists/dolanBrian.html

hee hee

-sean

6:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home