Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Itchy travelling shoes....

Back to Melbourne again. Sometimes when I get back to my flat, I feel, happy I suppose to be back.
Back in the comfort of my own home.
Back with all my belongings.
Back with all my technology.

That's not why I came here.

I think I'm going to have to change the way things have gone here.
I'm only going to be here once, once like this anyway. I should be making the most of this.
So I'm going to contrive a plan from somwhere and put it into action.

Life has too many possible outcomes for me to be here working in an Irish bar, in a city.

I can do that at home.

That is what's going on upstairs right now.

On a lighter note!
Good news: Met up with Ann Marie Hynes, a fellow Athlonian - she also comes with musical talents which include a stunning soaring voice.

A band is brewing.

The surf was terrible on our trip to Portsea and Gunnamatta. It happens. The landscape made up for it, as did the sunsets and the company.

Well I'd love to finish what I've started but I just realised I'm running bang on time for work if I leave now.

Good day to you all
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home