Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix

What a great weekend at the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix.

I'm so glad I got tickets for the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix.

The actual 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix was brilliant, what a race, we were at a great spot for the action, and had a great weekend all round.

The races and events before the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix were also savage, I'll stick up some photos of them, as well as photos of the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix.

Well some of the highlights at the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix for me were:

1) Meeting Sir Jack Brabham - a living legend of the sport.

2) Wearing Alonzo's hat( The winner of the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix) after the race, I only wish my right arm was two foot longer, and I'd be bringing it home too.

3) Climbing the pit wall at the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix.

4) Getting the four day pass to the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix, I had almost as much craic on the other days as the race day!

5) Watching the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix.

Well I'll shtick up some photos now, hope you enjoy them!

Bean - you might have seen me on TV at the 2006 Formula 1 Foster's Australian Grand Prix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home