Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006



This is Luna Park in St. Kilda, where I was kippin' for the last two nights in Melbourne.

Ms Hynes put me up, she's too good! :)

Now picture this:

You're...five, maybe even seven. And you are told you're going to the funfair/amusment park.

The excitement kicks in, a hundred "Are-we-there-yets" all the way there.

Then you see that!

Would you really walk into the mouth of that- that beast!

Frankly it scares the shit out of me, and I sure as hell would stay well clear of the area if I was on LSD, or Mushrooms, or whatever the devil these kids are taking these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home