Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Bound for Bundaberg

I'm just on my way now in fifteen minutes to Bundaberg. We've already been there, and it's backtracking about an hour and a half, but we need to shop! The one problem with small places like Agnes, is the price of food shopping. So five of us chipping in on petrol for Sheila is the only way forward.

We've become the centre for the campsite.
Every night, people come over to our camp, bringing chairs, guitars, sometimes beer and Nutella. It's great, the music is in full flight every night!

So yesterday I was out for an evening surf at Workman's beach, which is the beach our campsite is on, and as I'm surfing this one wave in, a load of wee fish are jumping out of the water around me. The board coming at them probably looked like a meaty fish. They all jump out of the water around me, and one little fella landed on my foot! It was very funny, one of those you had to be there moments...

Plans are being made, smashed, remolded, shaped, shattered and thrown around as to what the rest of the trip will consist of. Talk of flying out of Cairns, talk of going south again, and all sorts of crazy ideas, some of which contain selling everything and going back over to Western Australia! Stay tuned....

Here's some more photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home