Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Cold feet about a wet week.

So it rained, and it rained.
It wet my clothes on the line, and the clothes on my back.
I decided it was time to go home.
I phoned the airport, the airline in Australia, Bangkok and Ireland, trailfinders and I didn't get anywhere.
Oh well.
It's amazing how bad weather made me realise I've nothing major left to see or do here.
Of course there are many things I could do, or could have done, but they aren't on the agenda.
So I tried to get an earlier flight home.
To no avail.

Well today I made sure - justin timbercase they were wrong yesterday!
They were not.

I enrolled in a Thai massage course around the corner, starting tomorrow.
Wahoo!

Now I thank the rain for making me do something constructive.
Hopefully we'll actually go to this Thai boxing match tonight too, and not get too lazy like the countless nights before.

It's all good in the hood.

Chat ya'll soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home