Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Porter and Sternum

So Cathy called from Byron, she's lovin' it up there. Fair play ta ya Cathy!
And after our brief, but colourful surf at Bells Beach, Cathy had a bad bruise on her sternum. I dismissed it as a bad bruise.
Turns out it's a cracked sternum.
Oops!

On another note, I've just realised how expensive drink is again. Now that I won't be working in a pub anymore, I'll have to pay for my medicine!

Just kidding.
I don't view it as medicine.
Or do I........
Nah.

Hehe!

So everyone is at the same thing.
Smeels and Tim are on the couch here, shite talkin'.
They are leaving tomorrow, for the end of Tims career in the drinkin-peoples-coffee-and-eating-their-biscuits-business and moving onto the furit pickin business next week.
They'll be missed.

Does anyone know of a TV programme for kids called The Wiggles?

I left for work yesterday and the place looked like professional cleaners lived here.
I got home and wait.....
OK 51 beer bottles.
And the worrying part: two empty bottles of vodka.

What happened here last night?!

I do hope it wasn't just the three of them. You'd have to be pumped after all that!

OK it's time to turn around and watch Family Guy.
It has been the bread and butter of our trip.
Family Guy!!!! Wahoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

very insightful entries...what you wanna do now? as for links, eoll over the title of the entry. that's all.
how's tricks in melbourne, land of kath, kim and neighbours?

4:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home