Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

To unsubscribe, click here ....

Hello,
I recently heard of a few people trying to text me, and having me not recieve the texts.
I think this is because you're texting my Irish number.
Don't do it!
I can't find the sin card for that, so I can't even check to see who text.
Here's the real number: +61431542934 - or if you are ringing from a house phone mam! the international code for making international calls (oo1? 011? I cant even remember what it is anymore, the phonebook will have it in it though) followed by 61431542934.
Or if you are ringing, +61396299350 gets me apartment, I'm rarely there, but it would probably be alot cheaper to phone that.

On another note, my email is beandolan@gmail.com, I'm giving you this (well most of you have it already) because I want you to answer a question for me....

Should I quit PJ's, get a small loan from Bank of Ireland, and get back to active enjoyment of this place?

I've been contemplating getting out of melbourne, well at least for awhile.
My only ties to here are the Grand Prix (March 30th - April 2nd)
and Mam when she comes over (April 10th - April 2?Th) will want to come back down here, from Sydney, with here travelling mates to visit relations of theirs.

So should I up and out of here for awhile?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

OK.
The gang.
I realise I've neglected updates on what everybody else is up too.
So here is the latest news on everyone:

Tim and Smeels:
Tim still has his door-to-door job, and is making a nice wage. Smeels, after many valiant efforts, is jobless. They've handed in there two week notice in the apartment yesterday. They are going to get out of Melbourne, possibly Taz? I wish them the best of luck on the travels! We'll all be around again when the parents get out.

Macleod:
Still working at ungodly hours (When I get in the door, he gets up for work - usually 6.ooAM)
Working very hard and long, with powertools and degutting buildings and all sorts. The boss loves him. He wants to open windows for Macleod. He also went clothes shopping. Stay tuned.

Neil:
Oh Neil. I think he might need to be signed in when he gets home....But until then, he also has the same job as Macleod. The boss feels the same way about him and also has offered him a possible future in the business...who knows. Fair play ta the two lads.

Iain:
Working in the same place as the lads. In a different area though. I ain doesn't have the backround with all the operating of the various tools they have, so the boss probably doesn't feel as strong about offering him opportunities, but he is still working hard and bringing in the same money as the lads. Good man Iain.

The Canadians:
Steph and Katie are both working in a pub/hotel/nightclub around the corner from where they live, although I have barely seen them in the past few weeks. It's a shame, with my hours I rarely get to see anyone, but such is life says you!

Dave and Marr:
The latest addition to the crew, Dave and Marr have got a place out in St. Kilda, a beachside suburb of Melbourne, about twenty minutes from ourselves. They spend most of the time the other side of the bar at my work!

Well with Tim and Smeels moving out, I'm sure some shifting of the gang will happen, I'll keep you posted.

Better get some food.
Stay safe.
Bean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home