Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Brief news

1. Sydney by night, from the top of our hotel.
2.What an arsh eh?














Well Mam leaves tonight, I'm out here in St. Kilda at the mo, on Acland St. in a damn nice net cafe.
Twill be sad ta see her go, we've all had the craic over the two weeks.
The Kings are gas as well, they're sticking around for a few more days, spending some QT with Grainne.
Me?
I'm sick.
Can you believe it? First time since leaving home, I think it's the weather down here...
It's crap.
Rain and grey everywhere, I'd swear I was at home.

We went down to the Phillip island the other day, it rained. We saw some Penguins. It rained some more.
We went down the Great Ocean Road. Grainne and her mate Gerry came with us, in Peggy. We stayed down at Port Campell, but I think we were all glad ta be back after it.
I don't know if it's cause I've seen it a few times, but I got the feeling, the folks didn't get a good impression of it. I think, perhaps, we were trying to fit to much in, as we did in Asia, and you couldn't give things the time they deserve.
Oh Well!

When did I last do this yoke?
Oh yeah Manly.
Here's a few touristy photos: Actually I'll stick them up before this post, why? Cause I'm lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home