Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Ready for off!


So long Melbourne.
Hello Sydney!

So here's the news:
Tim and Smeels bought a car!
For all you people interested in cars it's:
A 1980 Holden Commodore 6-cylinder 3.3l manual.
Stay tuned for fuel consumption...
For all you people not interested: it's a beast!
They got wee beds, a tent, a cooker and the like, as well.
All for an economical price of $700 (around 440euro)
Attached picture is us packing up earlier today. (The new one is the one on the right)
Yes indeedly doodley.

It's about a ten to twelve hour drive, or 1000Km journey, we'll be making an over night stop somewhere as we have to make a three hour detour to drop back the car on the left, that Smeels got from here cousins. Tim and Smeels have been using this for getting around while I was in NZ.

What else, well I've made plans to meet loads of people in Sydney, but as I'm not sure how long I'll be there, or if I'll even go back after Mam has gone home, means I may not follow through on meeting everyone. But I would like too! And no doubt I'll catch them somewhere else along the way up the coast.

I better get some beauty sleep soon, talk to you all later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Big Beansie :0

8:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Met your mam at Ellen and Roys after wedding day. She had to head off early as she was going to OZ, imagine. She has a big hug for you from me and heals... Enjoy sydney yo! It's fab there, reckon you will like it.....

7:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was emosss who posted that last one.... doh!!

7:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home