Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bymelbourne

Byron Bay!
I'm here.
It's warm.
Mmmmmmmmmm....warm

Here's some news:

I'm back livin' in a van.
I like livin' in van.
Byron is cool.
I'm cool.
I lost my prescription sunglasses.
I wear glasses.
Every second line is not important.
See?

So after staying with Ms Hynes, who was the greatest host ever. I flew up here.
Shane and Cathy were to collect me from the airport.
But they went to the wrong one!
"What an arsh" - I thought to myself, but then again, I was extremely happy to have a lift, which I will be living in for the next few weeks!

I must apologise for the posts put up last week.
They were...well, boring really, I was cold and sick and just didn't put in the effort.
What an arsh eh?!

Well here is some photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home