Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Monday, July 24, 2006

No more Malaria

I've decided to stop taking malaria tablets.
I'm now not going to be in any high risk zones, so it should be all good!

I've pretty much got everything sorted for leaving Vietnam now, besides a $14 departing tax at the airport.
Which brings to mind the fact that a week ago, I took out 2million Dong = 100euro.
That means with a hundred euro I travelled on boats/bikes/buses/carts/treks, lived, ate and drank here for a week!
Cool!
I finally spend less than my budget.

Rumour has it most of Team Ring (i.e. Macleod,Tim and Smeels) will be in Bangkok around the same time as me tonight...so I'll probably be able to meet them there tomorrow and catch the jungle train to Chiang Mai together.
Woah....I'm very dizzy at the moment....
I feel like I'm about to faint....

Not brilliant.

I felt like this earlier in the market, and all I could think was "Don't faint, someone will mug you if you do" and considering I keep everything of value with me(As the hotel people have a habit of being in your room while your gone) it wouldn't be brilliant.

I think I'd better go out into the stale, humid choking air. It might make me feel better!
Hehe

I bid you adieu!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beeeeeeeeean...mind yourself. Dad is also shaking his head as he reads your latest passage.

6:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home