Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Rain

I forgot to say that all this rain has caused severe flooding.
Anymore rain over the next few days and the river will break the auld banks.
Unlucky for us, rain is forecast for the next week.
Some parts of the city are under a metre of water, low lying roads and tunnels are under two metres!
But worse than that, well worse for me, is the fact that the flooding has destroyed a section of the Bangkok-Chiang Mai train track i.e. I can't get back for my flight, unless I fly.
But usually the airstrip is also flooded, so this could be entertaining...
It's ironic: The flooding is due to tree felling to make way for some tourist place.

Now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surf and dive your way back DUDE!

9:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love da dreads Beans, fair play to ya... They suit ya..... deadly buzzzz!

11:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOw you can go Jammin, jammin!! For real bro!!

11:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home