Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Monday, February 27, 2006

I don't know how many years I've dreamed of going to the Grand Prix. I never thought I'd see the Australian one, this is savage! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicy.
good to see you treeeeeeeeeeating yourself!
as for the wiggles, i find it odd and a bit weird.
then again, ziz, zag and the gummy bears were my staple as a child.

11:41 a.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

deep?
me?
I'm about as deep as a bathroom sink.
i just had the hump.
the hump the hump the hump...
a lovely lady hump...
check it out!

11:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you crazy CRAZY irish boy!

how can you NOT know The Wiggles???

!

Oi.

PS: mr Bean you are deserting a fellow Irishman by not being in Melb in April to watch the Swans round 1 match vs Essendom.
cheer cheer Tadhg & the swans.

8:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PPS: how rude of me.
The Grand Prix tickets are stunningly beautiful.

8:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Beansie...you lucky dawg you. Take loads of pics pleeeeeeeeease.

11:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home