Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Take your job and fill it

You can scrap that last post from yesterday.
I went ahead and handed in my notice.
I couldn't wait for someone to reply with thoughts.
Oh well!
Back to what I love doing again......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I repliiiiiiiiiiiied :)

10:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still enjoyoing the updates!! I think half of Inverness are now reading about your exploits!! We started our own blogspot today - walkingwithdinasours. I'll not say anymore 'cos it will embarass Iain something awful! Looking forward to meeting you all really soon

Shazza

5:24 a.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

so..... whatcha gonna do now?

7:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home