Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Good. The Bad. The Story.

So lets get the bad outa the way:
Despite going into several internet cafes, across two cities of sorts, I can't upload photos for ya'll. They all hve one problwem or another. I've got some great ones too, got ones of us 25metres below the sea out on the reef! Not the best quality you've ever seen, but who cares!

Poor Blurtie Ahern(The latest incarnation of the nickname saga) dropped her camera into a very deep puddle, stay tuned as to whether it will turn on again after it dries out...


Onto the good!
Macleod booked his flight, he's flying to Kuala Lumper (That's in Malaysia) on the fourth of July, arriving early morning on the 5th. Flying out of there on the 21st of August, staying the night in Jordan! Then home on the 22nd. I'm sorry that's a lie. He's into England on the 22nd, who knows if he'll get out of that God forsaken hellhole and back to the rolling hills of Scotland.


The Story so far....
Tim is leaving Oz on the 28th June, well he's confirmed the date, but he's on a waiting list, so we've gotta get to Cairns soon to sell the cars, as he'll need to be in Sydney by the 27th. Best o' luck Tim! You bloody arsh.

I got my tax sent off, so hopefully that'll come back early August.

I should really say where we are.
We are on Townsville.
It's like Cork, with a humid feel to it, and half the shops are for sale.
We've ta hang around until tomorrow for Macleods paper tickets to come, then blitzing it to Cairns, which is about four hours north of here, and back into an internet cafe to print out posters for selling the cars.

We went to Airlie beach.
We left Airlie beach the next day.
Ibiza down under.

Maybe that's a bit harsh.
Nah, it's not.

We stopped here and there for this and that, but nothing significant. Unless you like large plastic fruits, by large we're talking thirty foot. I don't understand this fruit deal.

I wanna go bowling.
I wanna go to the cinema.
So does everyone else.
I wanna take up the shop down the road on its "All you can eat pancake" offer.
I wanna play some music with Sam too, twas great craic havin' the music everyday.

My advice if any of you come to Oz: Go to Agnes Water, and Western Australia.
But the locals in Agnes don't want anyone knowing about the surf.
So Agnes has no surf.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

I'm currently searching for a flight online from Cairns to Sydney for the 30th of June.....
Be right back....
Damn credit card declined....
Just borrow Smeels for a sec....
Sucker....:)
Excellent!
It's booked, I'm officially leaving Cairns at 7.15PM, and getting into Sydney just after 10.00PM.
Tis great ta have that done.

Come on loan!!!!

Tim and Smeels are here busy putting Alf on ebay, hopefully we all get sold up in time ta go.

I'm off now to buy musical instruments with this newly acquired credit card...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to buy a large inflatable pineapple.

9:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home