Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rumours and Reaching the end

Rumour has it that I'll have money in my account next week. I'm so happy to finally get a loan through. Six months after I first started working on getting one! And I suppose it's slightly ironic that my "Australia loan" comes through at the end to fuel Asia.

We're in Cairns.
We're finished.
We're not really, but this was the set path for The Great Roadtrip, which consisted of Perth to Cairns. And it's over, but we intend to go a bit further north over the next week or so and then back down to here.
We did it, it was one of the best experiences of my life. From learning to surf, to learning to juggle, to attempting things I never thought I would do. It's been great.
It's also got rid of a few of my hang-ups. Especially food related ones! Hehe

I've no camera to put up photos and the like, but I'll do all that before I leave.
Right now I've been doing the ad with Bertie for selling her van. Fingers crossed!

Chat ya'll soon :- +61431542934

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home