Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Quick post

I just bumped into a neighbour from home, Laura Fahey, isn't that mad?!
Generic comment: Small world etc.

Hopefully leaving for Chiang Mai tonight, I'm waiting out to hear from the others, but might just go ahead after this and book me train.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's mad altogether!! Coolaboola.

9:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! And I was saying I'd see where she was when you were there. How odd.

9:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Эрик берн настоящий мужчина состоит из мужа и чина
!!!

7:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home