Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Massage anyone?

I still suck at it, but I am qualified!
It wasn't a four year course either, but I've got notes...

Tim, Smeels and Macleod after much effort, finally got into Burma/Myanmar today.
I wish them nothing but the best of luck with not dying in there.
Macleod might be OK, at least there is a British embassy (Although I'm sure he'll only go to the British embassy if he really really needs too)
Poor guy.

I'm trying to get out on the train, but I think the tracks won't be fixed before my flight, so I'll just have to take a silly bus journey down, I'll leave tomorrow night more than likely...

My birthday was gas, after hours of massage lessons, I was treated to the "Worlds fastest Indian" - which was possibly, no definitely the best Indian I've had, by Macleod. I also got some pressies from Tim and Smeels.
Aren't they as good.

Here's some stupid photos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home