Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Slicin' and Dicin'

Hello!
Shazza, glad you're still enjoyin' it! I havn't been around the lads enough these days, but hopefully with leavin' the job, that will all change.
Ciara, I dunno where I'm gonna go next, I'll let ya know though....
Nellie, so you did....so you did Hehe!

OK well last night in worh at about 11 o'clock I cut my fingers pretty bad when a glass smashed in my hand.
I went to hospital and got me auld tet injection and waited almost three hours for the doc to put steristrips on it because the nerve endings where it was would be too damaged by stitches. Me guess is a long story so I won't go into it, all I know is I need stitches, it won't stop bleeding.
SO I'm gonna go back in a few days if it doesn't look like it's heeling.
For all people who don't want to see my finger, don't look at the pic at the end of this post.
For all those who can't wai, go look at at now, I'll wait here....
Cool eh!?!
I got anti-biotics, which I won't be taking, but if secondary infections occur, I will.
All in all an eventful night!
Great fun actually, cool nurse, crazy nurse more like it.
They leave you in a room with all these surgical things to play with, it's great!

Well I ghot a phonecall around 3 or 4 last night from Mam, was great to hear from her, and what's more, she was at Sean and Kims baby, Rileys baptism, so I got to talk to a load of my friends which was great.

Now I can't tell you of my plans for the next month or two, but by next week I will be able too.

Gotta go shower, should be fun tryin to keep the hand dry, I suppose a plastic bag is the way forward.

Miss most of you, and look forward to meeting the rest of you so I can miss yall too!
Bean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home