Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Yes-sir-ee.....bob-ah

The wiggles, tell me more about them.
I've been doing this thing where I shake my fingers towards someone, in a sort of pointing way - is this what the wiggles do?
I here they do, and they've become very rich from doing so....

Who's Katie Scarlett?
Who are ya?
EH?
Who are ya?

I rescued 20bucks for myself from the landlord, who is nice, but almost overcharged me 20buicks - Hehe buicks - can you imagine!

I phoned Irene in NZ, I'm getting excited about going. It's gonna be so nice ta be on the road again.

I got the forms sent to me house for the loan! This is a good sign...
Fingers crossed I get it. :)

Went to a trad sesh tonight, it's gas to see how good aussies are at Irish music, some alot better than the Irish!

I'm drunk.

Only slightly.

Only slightly.

I've been avoiding writing on the auld blog when I'm drunk, because I'm afraid I'll write some shockin' shutff altogether. But I realise, it wouldn't be a true representation of me out here if I didn't write when I'm drunk, as a lot of things and ideas and plans come to mind when I've consumed a few!

Once again, I don't view it as a medicine.

But as Christie once said: "Helps me laugh, helps me cry"

I'd like to give a shout out to Mr Macleod! It's great ta hear team Scotland follow the blog!

Macleod is just gone ta bed.
He came ta the sesh, fair play ta him.

I'm looking forward ta playing an awful lot when I get home. But also looking forward ta learning an awful lot more when I get home. It's time I picked up the melody as well....

Riots in Dublin - wha were they thinking'?
Are they stupid?
That was just askin' for trouble.

Who's on for cutting Northern Ireland off from the mainland, letting it float out to sea, and let them sort out all the hissy fits they've been throwing.
Possibly even cut off Scotland and shtick it on in its place?....
How cool would that be.

Right I'm shite-talkin'

Goodnight

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Controversial Big Beansie.

11:03 p.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

what riots?
what's going on?
for once i got the papers on saturday and sunday and living in the future, i should know these things in advance.
what?

4:26 a.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

all your questions answered...
www.thewiggles.com.au
so very wrong.

6:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I never even thought of doing this myself...
yeah riots ciara, tis a bit mad eh?
hold on you'll probably never see this reply in here....
oh well!

8:39 a.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

no.
i got it.
tis all gooooooooooooood.
when are you away to the land of zeal?

8:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home