Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh the plans, they are a changin'

Well not really.

I had a felling the others were on there way up the road outside last night so I went out to meet them...
I was right.
Amn't I great?

So we booked the jungle train for tomorrow night, giving the others time to get their Burma visas and time to see Bangkok before they head on.
Train leaves at 10.ooPM and gets in12.00PM next day, so you drink in the food carraige until your tired then go sleep in your dorm bed, and you wake to find yourself in the jungle, an hour away from your destination.
Magic.

I bumped into Marisa, who I went to Koh Tao with today.
Again, small world.

I bumped into family friends from Dundalk last night too, Fiona Haliday, her sister Ruth, and Ruths boyfriend Colin.
Again, small world.

Then Smeels bumped intoa friend from college which she went drinking with.
Again, small world.

Put that with meeting my neighbour Laura the day before, and seeing the waiter from a local restaurant back home, and what do you have?
A small world.
Or an over popular tourist destination.

Was gonna shtick up photos, but I've been on too long.

Your mouths

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no YOUR mouths

1:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home