Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Gecko Story

I have to say, they are one of my favourite living creatures in the world.
I recently found out some recent discovery about them(Thanks Smeels)
That they they don't have suction pads, or "Sticky feet", but that they've tiny hairs so thin that the actually slip in around atoms, and by modern sciences standards, the connecting hairs on the feet technically becomes part of what ever it is they're on.
An unbelievable story, that upon telling it to whomever I regale it too, they instantly think I'm bullshitting.

Well from now on, I'm just gonna give them the blog address, and tell them to look up this post and click either one of these:

Shorter one

Longer one

...score one: Bean

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is cool. We had a humming bird in the back garden this morning. Now there's something else cool. Hummingbirds. Altogether now...ahhhhhhhhh.

9:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to call to Gillespies when you get back - one of those lizard things is a gekko. Noooooooooow

6:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home