Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I hear that train a-comin'

The trains are back running!
I'm getting out of this town.
Wahoo!
Only thing is, there are no beds on the train left so its 15hours in a seat back, but it's still better than a bus.
I've got a few baht left, almost enough to last until I leave, so I'm gonna budget like a jinit until I get on my flight.
Kim is collecting me at the airport, although I can't get in contact with her! But still, Dit is also meeting me there, so I won't be stuck...

Bangkok tomorrow, I've nothing to do before I leave Sunday night, so if anyone is online over the weekend drop me a mail or something as I'll be bored as hell!
I've mentally gone home a few days ago.
I guess I'm just tired, I need a bed that isn't lumpy or infested with bed bugs.
I need a Guinness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeyyyyyyyyyy...Big Beansie is heading home. I'll check for you online Bean later.

8:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home