Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Monday, October 10, 2005

It's a mixed feeling when a trans' hands you your meal.

Went ta Ta Prohm today, 'tis part of the Angkor temples that has been left to the jungle, and in my opinion, way better than Angkor Wat.
Just waiting for din-dins now, it's hard to believe we're alomst finished our month here. Twas hard work, but we gave it our best and felt like we "Lived like Kings among men" as Smeels said, I disagree at times but Smeels is usually right, I'm just too stubborn to admit it! hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home