Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lots of cleaning

The apartment is spotless.
Only my surfboard adorns the wall in the corner of our living room.
Loose cigarette butts waltz with the wind upon the balcony.
A sole pair of flip flops rest against the chair, the empty chair.

It's mad how clean and big this place looks.
It's because it is.
It's staying this way til inspection for Tim and Smeels checkout day on friday.
And it will continue to stay clean until my checkout day next wednesday.

Smeels and Tim have left a hole here, that can only be filled by the people who will move in.
Hehe!

Ah no, they've left a hole....
In the couch!

Ah no, they've left a hole....
A hole in my heart - Tim shot me before he left...

Ah no, I'd be dead by now, as they left monday morning.

But they've left a hole....

Dunno anymore than you do Ciara, I'm out of the loop too.
Anyone who knows more about this riotin' gimme a shout.

A big hello to my great friends Helge and Jessica, who will be married 23rd of May, glad ye got the date ye wanted!!! And I'm sad I won't be there for it, get workin' on a satellite link Helge!

www.lightholders.com/riley/ has some great pics of the mini lightholder.

I'm off to make a backpack of stuff to leave here when I go to NZ, need to see how much stuff I can fit for bringing.
The surfboard(along with the booties and wetsuit etc.) and guitar take up alot of space so need to think about this one.
I think Mam is gonna have some shtuff ta bring home when she comes out!!!
So don't pack too heavy Mam!!! :)
It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate...
And I'm beginning to wonder, what the hell am I gonna do with me board when I'm travellin' around Asia again?
And suggestions(besides selling the board) will be greatly awarded when I get home with Guinness.
I've thought of leaving it in a locker type thing in Bangkok. That's my best idea for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Healy says if your going to the grand prix make sure to bring ear plugs.. big time!!! NOw!! Especially if he's opposite the pits... Listen to your uncle heals..Also why don't you send your surf board home! Now... byeeee

7:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bean, sure why don't you surf around Asia and then home.You've had plenty of practice by now.

8:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home