Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What would Steve Winwood do?

Well he wouldn't neglect his leg like John Martyn, that's for sure.

So here is some news, in fact alot of news:

I handed in my notice in the apartment, leaving this day fortnight! wahoo! Hopefully all goes well with the deposit...

Cathy left for Byron Bay, she will be missed, also she got me a savage didge before she left. Thanks Cathy, Gay Freddie is learning it as well! I'll email you a pic, good luck up there! :)

I handed in my notice at work, as you know, sunday was my last day, but now it's the following Sunday, "Why?" I here you say from 5,000 miles away "Why would you prolong leaving?"
Well it's because of this:
I booked a flight to New Zealand! That's right, leaving this day fortnight!
March 8th to March 28th - Back in time for the Grand Prix :)

Also I booked my return flight home - Wasn't I a busy bee today....
Leaving Oz July 3rd for a 5week detour through Asia again!
Flying into Bangkok, and leaving Bangkok August 7th for London- Dublin

So that's August 7th I'm home!
Get a sesh organised and put on a Guinness for me :)

I'm off to chill out before work
Be in touch folks
Bean
:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly well done on all the travel arrangements.. secondly... whats a didge???? Good luck... Emosss

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

good stuff outta you, weirdy beardy! i'm hopefully hitting the great barrier reef in two weeks!
wa-hoo!

7:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beeeeeeeeean don't forget to swing by Texas on the way. Have them stop just to let you out, won't take long.

7:14 a.m.  
Blogger Ciara, Princess of the Universe said...

is it a bit odd that the three comments left here by us three fine laydeez were all left around the sametime of the day but across three continents?

11:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Ciara, that is spooooooooooooooky

5:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home