Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Van life over

I booked into a hostel.
Why?
Coz Sheila is sold!
S'true. No more sleeping in a van, which I'll miss. But it's nice to have a bed to myself again.
It's such a novelty to have me own space.
In Cairns and it's raining at the moment. We were goin' ta do a dive tomorrow but if it's gonna be this dark outside we probably won't.
Flying to Sydney Friday night, and then leaving Oz Monday morning for Asia.
Wahoo!

Well I'm hungover right now, as it was Tims last night in Oz last night. He left early to catch his flight, but being good friends, we drank to him well into the night.

Anyway I'm gonna go back ta bed, chat ya'll later.
Oh yeah, as of next monday, my old Irish number will work again:
0863422989
For all you outside Ireland: +353863422989

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home