Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Home again

Do I feel different?
Yes.

I've spent the last few days, adjusting, then mucking it all up!

I've spent most of my time with a pint of Guinness in my hand, so it's been great as you can tell.

It's great to see everyone again, even people who I hadn't been in contact with before I left have suddenly waltzed back into my life, the more the merrier I say.

Plans?
Music.

Music. Music. Music.


Also, in a way I've become addicted to doing this diary of everyday life.
So I've decided to set up another one:
www.beandolan.blogspot.com

Actually now there is another one too!
This one is for photos (No rambling!)
www.beanspics.blogspot.com

Now!

I love most of you, and would love to hear from everyone.
Gimme news, email addresses, phone numbers and whatever else you can spare.

Bye bye beansontour.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to be a blogger to comment on you new page. Boo. SInce last we spoke I have acquired a kitten, to be called Derek or Megatron - negotiations are ongoing. So I'm a mammy again! Just in time for my new pad. woohoo

9:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us informed and entertained during your great adventure.

I was grateful to have news of our boys - the Scots, and I know they appreciated your friendship.

With best wishes for the rest of your life.

Alison Marr - Colin's Mum

1:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home