Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Net Trouble

Folks, after a few hopurs I've managed ta get a few posts up. I think the site has been down, and it seems ta go slow at the best of times.
Anywhoo there's a few new posts there, so scroll up from the bottom first, or you'll hear it all backwards!
Meanwhile I've a Husky biting my arm here wanting me to play with it and its jingly toy.
It's 32Degrees in the Gulf of Thailand and a Husky is at me. Drugs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetness, it's ciara. glad to hear you're having fun [of sorts] in thailand. i'm on my first day of work as a graphic designer [ha ha] in auckland and already i'm dossing on t'hinternet.
have fun
i'll check in again soon

6:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya Beanseee,
Brideswell is not the same without ya... only 22 more to go before you're back!! ahem i didnt count... you did!! (sad!) Tell all the thai he-be she-be's to keep their chips in the dips! Ha!! You'll be fine!! See yaaaa.... Emosss!

9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home