Beans On Tour

Crazy Irish Kid Set Loose On Oz and Southeast Asia. Click the archives for old news, and scroll down here for the new! God bless Ireland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Athlone - Soon to be in Asia!, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

Welcome to my blog for the trip to SE Asia. Leave a comment if you can, t'will be greatly appreciated! ;) Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

That's me auld didge! A didge is a didgeridoo Aislinn, you gettin' excited bout headin' ta Texas?!
So the main part there has a kangaroo or wallaby carved into it, and on the back a Guanna - which is a big lizard, really big lizard! The four foot lizard we saw in WA was a guanna. On top, the circles with lines going through the middle symbolize the sky/stars/lifeline I think. On the back of the top is a turtle and on the bottom, dolphins.
How cool is this didge?
And check out those funny looking plug sockets eh?!?
I can get the sounds out of it now, but I think it'll be along time before I get circular breathing goin' on. Stay tuned....
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twasn't me who asked what a didge was, but thanks! And yes, am getting v excited, but have a long way to go yet! yey! (I was an eyewitness - sorta - to the riots. SO now! Twas a pack of scumbags who prob didn't even know what they were proesting against, your usual Dublin scum. Not that Dublin people are scum, just these particular ones. I did partake in a little bit of a loot though - sure while the opportunity was there!

6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home